- Q: Are you licensed?
A: Yes, we are a state licensed contractor license #CAC1815999.
- Q: How much do you charge?
A: We have a diagnostic fee which covers first hour of service and diagnostics. If service or repair will take more than one hour, we will provide estimate for you to approve.
- Q: How much is your trip charge?
A: We do not have a trip charge. We have a diagnostic fee of $90.00 in Cape Coral.
- Q: Do you have maintenance plans?
A: Yes, rate will depend on number of units being serviced.
- Q: What areas do you service?
A: We service Lee, Charlotte and Collier Counties in Florida.
- Q: Can I get a free estimate?
A: Yes, we provide free estimates for system changeouts for new customers within our service area.
- Q: Can I get a free second opinion?
A: Yes, we provide free second opinion estimates within our service area.
- Q: Do you service commercial properties?
A: Yes, we service commerical AC up to 25 ton units.
- Q: Can you replace equipment?
A: Yes, we install new AC systems from Trane, Bryant, Rheem and Amana. We can repair or service any major brand including Amana, Aprilaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Honeywell, LG, Rheem and more.
- Q: I have hot and cold rooms in my home. Can you fix this?
A: Possibly. Most cases of hot and cold areas are due to poor system design which leads to incorrect air balancing. Sometimes air balancing can be fixed inexpensively. You may even save on cooler bills as your system will cool more evenly. Don’t suffer the heat, contact us for a FREE estimate.
- Q: Can you clean my ductwork?
A: In some cases we can clean your ductwork with our roto brush machine. It is not recommend for use on rigid ductwork. We use a machine that roto brushes the duct work. Using a roto brush on hard ductwork/ductboard could cause the fiberglass lining to peel and spread throughout the house.
- Q: Can you help with my indoor air quality?
A: In many cases we can. Since many factors affect indoor air quality and smell please contact us to discuss you specific concerns.
- Q: My thermostat does not work. Can you help?
A: We recomend you check your battery if your unit uses one. If its time for a new thermostat we have new easy to use digital thermostats. Click to view new Thermostats.
- Q: Do you offer an A/C Maintenance Agreement? What does it cover?
A: Yes we do. Click to view the details of our A/C Maintenance Agreement.
- Q: How late do you provide service?
A: Our trucks stay out until the last service call is complete!
Contact Us Today